- Click on the Chrome Customize button in the upper right of your browser
- Find the Settings option
- Click on the “Show Advanced Options” link
- Click on the “Content Settings” button or browse to chrome://settings/content
- Verify that under Plug-ins that “Run Automatically” is selected
- Verify that “Unsandboxed plug-in access” is not set to “Do not allow any sites….”
This should get things working.
With version 42 of Chrome, Google now disables NPAPI which is required to run our plugin. However, you can manually enable it by typing the following into the Chrome address bar and adjusting the setting:
It has been our experience that just enabling NPAPI may not be enough. In some instances, close the chrome browser then uninstall and re-install the DLS software for the plugin to appear in the plugin list: chrome://plugins/
Go here to see if your browser has the framework installed correctly: Check Environement
In some situations, a full shutdown and reboot is required after all the steps have been performed for the plugin to appear in Chrome.