I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays! We have had a number of issues reported, several of them were big enough that we decided to release an 8.5.3 patch version that fixes the issues that were found.
- Win: There were instances that caused Barcode corruption when the Barcode was rotated on a label
- Mac: There were issues with with the Web Service refreshing the list of DYMO printers
- Mac: Web Service method timeout is increased due to too many timeouts
- JS: Fixed issues with Async calls
- JS: Fixed Issue that isBroswerSupported return the wrong value
- JS: Fix Issue with a Crash when running in IE8
Reference the following posts for additional set up information. Keep in mind that the Web Service is built into this version of DYMO Label so the standalone install is no longer required.
Thanks for all the great feedback! Let us know of any issues found, we’ll continue to give the best support we can.
Update: Fixed a typo that was referencing the wrong revision number for the Windows build