Over the years, there has been a lot of confusion regarding our SDK samples. In the past, to get our samples, you needed to download an “SDK Installer” from www.dymo.com. The “SDK Installer” name was a bit misleading as the installer only contained samples, no binaries. As you know, all the binaries required for our SDKs are installed as part of DLS. So in order to clear things up, we’ve consolidated all of our samples into one ZIP file. This ZIP file contains the following:
- DYMO Framework Samples for C# and C++
- DYMO SDK High-Level COM Samples for C++, C#, VB, and ASP.NET
- DYMO SDK Low-Level COM Samples for C++
- Documentation for both the DYMO Framework & DYMO SDK
This ZIP file can be downloaded here: SDKSamples.zip. Please note that all of the samples in the ZIP file are intended for use in Visual Studio 2015 and using .NET 4.5.1 where applicable.
- Preview and Print Label – see a preview of a label in the browser and print the label
- Print 2 Labels – example of multiple label printing
- QR Code – barcode printing example
- Spreadsheet – example of printing multiple labels from an online data source
Furthermore, we have a a diagnostic sample that can be used to ensure your dev/client environment is setup correctly.
- Check Environment – runs a quick check of your setup and brings to your attention any potential problems